Jojoba oil is one of those oils that lots of people have heard about but don't exactly know how to use it (I didn't). So lets learn together!
2) Keeps oil levels balanced.
3) Removes buildup and excess oil.
4) Works on your face,hands,neck,feet,and hair.
5) Prevents irritations or scaly and rough patches.
1) Replenishes the moisture and improves hair texture.
2) Works as a hair sheen and hair softener.
3) Treats dry scalp and gets rid of dandruff.
4) Great for removing knots in your hair.
5) Treats alopecia and reverses hair loss!
Have you used it for anything not mentioned on our list of goodies? Let us know what you've used it for!