Day 17: Give a Little
Hi y'all! So today we are going to talk about giving. I know that I love to give and to help people whenever I can. Well, today I'm just going to share a few tips on how to give easily and without having to break the bank every time.Here we go!
1) Keep a bag filled with extra socks,water,and toothbrushes in your trunk. Whenever you see someone who might be in need give them a gift.
2) Pay it forward. If you see someone trying to buy food or things at the store, and you see they are having to put them back. Offer to cover the remaining cost for them.
3) Go feed the homeless. Pick a day once a month or everyother month to go to a part of town where you know people are struggling and pass out sack lunches and blankets.
4) Create beanies and scarves in the winter and go pass them out!
5) Go visit a convalescent home. Go meet the elderly people and talk with them. Spend some time getting to know them and listen to their stories. Sad thing is, you might be the only guest they get.
6) Donate your time at a soup kitchen.
7) Spare some change.